Updated on Friday, September 8, 2023
What is PrestaShop Edition?
A turnkey solution to launch your online store quickly and easily!
- Based on the open source project PrestaShop
- Boosted by a suite of essential modules
- Maintained by our teams and partners
Open your store easily
At the creation of your store, an interactive tutorial accompanies you to launch your e-commerce in a few steps:
- Customize the look and feel of the store
- Add a product
- Configure delivery methods
- Configure payment methods
- Meet legal obligations
- Set up the domain name
With our support at every step
- The hosting of your store is included
- All the necessary features for a good start are pre-installed
- Expert teams will assist you with the configuration of your store and any question about the functioning of your e-commerce
To grow together
- Your store will soon be fully customizable
- PrestaShop Edition is constantly evolving thanks to your feedback
- Training videos and all the necessary documentation are at your disposal
Frequently asked questions
What are the rates?
You get a free trial of 14 days, after which these no-obligation rates apply:
- 24 € HT / month: for companies generating up to 1000 € CA.HT per month
- 65 € HT / month: between 1 001 € - 10 000 € CA.HT per month
- 150 € HT / month: more than 10 001 € CA.HT per month
- On quotation: more than 60 000 € CA.HT per month
What features are installed?
All the features present in the Open Source version of PrestaShop are of course available on the Edition stores. In addition to these features, the most suitable modules for creating a new store are already pre-installed:
- PrestaShop Metrics, a data management module that provides you with a dashboard to compare, analyze and visualize the evolution of your performance.
- Legal Assistant helps you configure your legal pages, set cookies and manage consents.
- PrestaShop Marketing allows you to connect your store with Google and promote your products on different networks like Google Search, YouTube or Gmail.
- PrestaShop Checkout allows you to offer your customers the most popular payment methods on your store: credit card, PayPal, as well as many local solutions.
- PrestaShop Facebook allows you to present your products on Facebook and Instagram and to create advertising campaigns from PrestaShop.
- The Colissimo module allows you to display collection points on your merchant site and to print labels from your back office.
- The Accounting Summary module allows you to display summary tables in order to control your accounting and thus facilitate your VAT returns.
- Cartzilla is a mobile optimized theme and SEO.
What is the difference with the open source project?
PrestaShop Edition is a turnkey solution, based on the open source project PrestaShop. Unlike the Open Source solution, the Edition offer contains hosting and support services, as well as additional functionalities thanks to the modules directly installed at the creation of the store.
What is included in the support service?
Unlimited assistance available 6 days a week via call or chat from 9am to 10pm (UTC+1) and through this contact form.