Display different prices for professionals
PrestaShop allows you to modulate your price display for professionals. Follow the guide!
To access: Shop settings > Customers
Why display different prices for professionals?
In many countries, professionals are used to seeing prices quoted without tax (even if tax is actually included in the final invoice). This is not a default feature of PrestaShop, but you can easily set it up for some of your customers.
|💡 Standard customers will continue to see prices TTC.
How do you create a different price for professionals?
- Go to the "Groups" tab on the > store settings page.
- Click on "Add a customer group".
- Create a group called "Professionals" (or any other name that speaks for itself).
- Deactivate price display using the "Show prices" button.
- Register this new customer group.
Customers explicitly marked as professionals (= customers belonging to this group) will see HT prices displayed as soon as they log on to their account. Visitors, guests and standard customers will see prices including taxes.